KITE and Educator Portal
KITE system provides an online testing interface for students that includes practice items. KITE has several components, including:
- KITE Client, an application students use to take tests, and
- KITE Educator Portal, an application that allows educators to manage student data, enroll students in instructionally embedded assessments, retrieve test tickets, and access professional development and training modules.
KITE features include:
- easy-to-use navigation through test items and test sections,
- built-in accessibility tools for improved student access, and
- the ability to include technology-enhanced and technology-enabled item types for more realistic ways of assessing student skills.