NOTE: KITE™ Client 3.0 is scheduled to release in mid-September. All users must install the new KITE Client in order to deliver the DLM alternate assessment during the 2016–17 school year.
The new software update covers all platforms and includes new Chrome and iPad apps.
About KITE Suite
The KITE Suite provides an online testing interface for students that includes practice items. Components include:
- KITE Client, an application students use to take tests
- KITE Educator Portal, an application that allows educators to manage student data, enroll students in instructionally embedded assessments, retrieve test tickets, and access professional development and training modules
KITE system features include:
- Easy-to-use navigation through test items and test sections
- Built-in accessibility tools for improved student access
- The ability to include technology-enhanced and technology-enabled item types for more realistic ways of assessing student skills